SAP Business One version for HANA
SAP HANA is the innovation from SAP that serves as in-memory platform bringing the agility, efficiency and high performance in data analytics and reporting. Unlike traditional database as Microsoft SQL, SAP HANA allows to perform analytics within the platform itself offering accelerated access to data thus reducing the TCO and improving the ROI. The technological advantage here is the in-memory computing that in contrast to traditional disk storage mechanism, stores the database on RAM thus significantly speeding up the data processing time. As a result, analytics can run real time further providing multi-user access at the same time with speeding application performance.
With embedded analytic and high-performance functionality, SAP HANA empowers the users to speed up planning cycles, sales and production processes and financial transactions thus improving everything from optimal pipeline forecasting to rapid, accurate year end close.
SAP HANA is available on both on premise and cloud version for deployment.
SAP Business One, version for SAP HANA
Leverages the power of SAP HANA in memory computing to transform your business to run smarter, faster, and simpler in a digital world.
|Agile : Get real-time business information at the moment you need it so that you can clearly define and focus on the right priorities.|
|Insight : Leverage a single platform for analytics and transactions to get unprecedented insight-to-action capabilities. Take advantage of real-time apps for cash flow and other processes to solve “un-solvable”|
|Efficiency : Empower employees with information search capabilities and interactive analysis to help them become more productive and independent of IT staff.|
- Personalized work center to view, search, organize, and perform your regular work
- User-based Cockpit leveraging HTML5
- Widgets can be selected from Widget Gallery
- Simplifies access to information
- Improves user experience
- Statistical forecast with built-in models, incorporating trends and seasonal factors.
- TESM (Triple Exponential Smoothing)
- LRDTSA (Linear Regression with Damped Trend and Seasonal Adjust)
- SAP Business One automatically selects the best algorithm.
- Hindcast to dynamically adjust outlier and what -if scenarios.
- Forecast results can be used in MRP wizard.
Service LayerNew generation of extension API for consuming SAP Business One data and services
- Equivalent Business Object coverage to DIAPI
- SAP HANA views can be queried to retrieve all necessary data at once
- Built on core protocols such as HTTP and OData
- Highly scalable (parallel processing)
- High availability (load balancing)
- Cater customer needs of using mobile and web apps
- High volume to support new customer segment and industries
Analytics and Reporting
| Visualize all analytics in your user specific SAP Business One Desktop|
|• Pervasive Analytics Designer|
| Customize and create new analytics, amplifying the end user experience|
| ○ Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)|
| Track business critical measures|
|• Excel Report Designer|
| Create predefined Microsoft Excel reports with a real-time connection to your business data|
|• Analytical Portal|
| Run and schedule Crystal Reports and Excel Reports in real time through a web browser|
|• SAP Crystal Reports|
| Generate and create feature rich and interactive reports with the embedded software|